-
December 16th, 2005, 03:12 AM
#1
Inactive Member
My Addy
I tell you, she is mine. I have been looking at several all week, lost one, but she is mine.
I love that she comes with all the books, so honestly that is worth at least $20 off the price for me right there. And I got $6 off with a code.
Again, bear with my excitement, but this is my first doll.
I'm so excited to give dd Kit, and I do love her, but I did sort of buy Marisol as more of an investment, and so dd might have another doll to play with, but this one is mine!
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ December 15, 2005 11:22 PM: Message edited by: jenndon ]</font></font>
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 16, 2005 07:49 AM: Message edited by: jenndon ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks